- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Slasher Dave - Exorcisms
- Write a Review
- #K92476 000000000 K92476000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/26/2016;Notes:Gatefold jacket w/ download. Limited to 500 LPs, 300 CDs. First there was Spookhouse. Then there was Tomb of Horror. An...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/26/2016;Notes:Gatefold jacket w/ download. Limited to 500 LPs, 300 CDs. First there was Spookhouse. Then there was Tomb of Horror. And now, an all new chapter in aural terror: Slasher Dave presents his third solo album, Exorcisms. Sick and tired of the new rash of synthwave bands passing as soundtrack music, the genre veteran has gone the opposite route, shedding his signature 80s electronic sound in favor of more traditional instruments. Heavily influenced by the supernatural horror films of the 70s, this album takes you back to the glory days of incidental horror film music, from the elegant, eerie lullabies of Rosemarys Baby to the eclectic, jarring score to The Exorcist to the imposing choral assault of The Omen. Exorcisms both draws it's inspiration from and joins the ranks of these classics vocals, vintage instruments, and a true passion for 70s horror soundtracks are what set this album apart from others. (As a side note, for Exorcisms, we've decided to press only standard black vinyl. No gimmicks and no frills! Not only does everyone receive the exact same record, but the music retains the best sound quality if pressed on black vinyl.);Track List:1. Exorcisms;2. Insomnia;3. Day Dreams;4. A Trance Like State;5. Strange Behavior;6. Devil's Possession;7. The Window;8. Crucifix;9. Deliver Us from Evil;10. Heed Our Prayers;11. The Rites of Exorcism;12. Levitation;13. Forever's Lullaby;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET, LIMITED EDITION, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.