- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Slaughter Beach Dog - Safe And Also No Fear
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L69236 000000000 L69236000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/02/2019;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Across the previous Slaughter Beach, Dog albums, Jake Ewald has crafted a specific sound. It's one t...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:08/02/2019;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Across the previous Slaughter Beach, Dog albums, Jake Ewald has crafted a specific sound. It's one that incorporates pop music, indie-rock, folk, and just the faintest dash of punk in order to create something that's accessible but still artistically rich. With Safe And Also No Fear, the band's third album, Ewald has abandoned his usual practices in service of creating something that, try as one might, isn't so easy to describe. In the wake of 2017's Birdie, an album awash in warm tones and bubbly pop hooks, Safe And Also No Fear can't help but feel like a turn toward darkness. It's not one that's instigated by the outside world - as inescapable as it may be - but instead the dramatic shifts of a person's interior life.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.