- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Slayer - Hell Awaits
- Write a Review
- #K61666 000000000 K61666000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/28/2008;Notes:Limited edition. On Hell Awaits, the band has crafted a slab of satanic Thrash Metal-perfection! Why the Metal-world di...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/28/2008;Notes:Limited edition. On Hell Awaits, the band has crafted a slab of satanic Thrash Metal-perfection! Why the Metal-world didn't hail it as a masterpiece like they did with "Reign in Blood" is beyond me. Opener 'Hell Awaits' is still one of the most foreboding intros to any Metal-song... Ever! That might be why the band still chooses to open with that song on occasion. Then, of course, there are the vampire riffs of 'At Dawn They Sleep', which strike like venomous snakes in your spine. There is also some innovative double-bass by His Lombardoness on several songs like at the 4:20 mark on 'Praise of Death', which Easily rivals 'Angel of Death' imo. Personal favorite 'Necrophiliac' has one of the most demonic riffs ever in the verse parts, dark and bleak, and Fast, as Slayer could only do. Everything about this album has "legendary" written all over it. And while it is highly praised to this day, it's a crime that it was overshadowed by 'Reign in Blood' as much as it was. 2005.;Track List:1. Hell Awaits;2. Kill Again;3. At Dawn They Sleep;4. Praise of Death;5. Necrophiliac;6. Crypts of Eternity;7. Hardening of the Arteries
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.