- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Slayer - Live: Decade of Aggression
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K49116 000000000 K49116000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/24/2013;Notes:Out of print in the U.S.! for nearly 25 years, Slayer have remained the most important and influential Speed Metal band...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:12/24/2013;Notes:Out of print in the U.S.! for nearly 25 years, Slayer have remained the most important and influential Speed Metal band in history. LIVE: DECADE OF AGGRESSION is their two LP 1991 live album. The first LP was recorded live at Lakeland Coliseum, Lakeland, Florida on July 13, 1991. The second was recorded live at Wembley Arena, London on October 14, 1990, and at Orange Pavilion, San Bernardino, California, March 8, 1991.;Track List:1. Hell Awaits;2. The Anti - Christ;3. War Ensemble;4. South of Heaven;5. Raining Blood;6. Altar of Sacrifice;7. Jesus Saves;8. Dead Skin Mask;9. Seasons in the Abyss;10. Mandatory Suicide;11. Angel of Death;12. Hallowed Point;13. Blood Red;14. Die By the Sword;15. Black Magic;16. Captor of Sin;17. Born of Fire;18. Postmortem;19. Spirit in Black;20. Expendable Youth;21. Chemical Warfare
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.