- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Slayer - Show No Mercy [Red Vinyl]
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K56659 000000000 K56659000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/28/2008;Notes:Reissue of the 1983 album Show No Mercy which was the debut album by US Thrash Metal band Slayer released through Metal...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:10/28/2008;Notes:Reissue of the 1983 album Show No Mercy which was the debut album by US Thrash Metal band Slayer released through Metal Blade Records. Brian Slagel signed the band to Metal Blade after watching the band perform the song "Phantom of the Opera" by Iron Maiden. The band was forced to self-finance their debut album, combining the savings of vocalist Tom Araya, who was employed as a respiratory therapist, and money borrowed from guitarist Kerry King's father. Touring extensively promoting the album, the band brought close friends and family members along the trip, who helped backstage with lighting and sound. Although criticized for poor production quality, it became Metal Blade Records highest selling release, also producing the songs "Die by the Sword", "The Antichrist" and "Black Magic", which are played at Slayer's live shows.;Track List:1. Evil Has No Boundaries;2. Antichrist;3. Die By the Sword;4. Fight Till Death;5. Metal Storm/Face the Slayer;6. Black Magic;7. Tormentor;8. Final Command;9. Crionics;10. Show No Mercy
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.