- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sleaford Mods - Chubbed Up
- Write a Review
- #K56059 000000000 K56059000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/09/2014;Notes:Somewhere between punk, hip hop and spoken word lie UK duo Sleaford Mods. (They are neither mods, nor from Sleaford. Th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/09/2014;Notes:Somewhere between punk, hip hop and spoken word lie UK duo Sleaford Mods. (They are neither mods, nor from Sleaford. They're from Nottingham.) Jason Williamson spews a tapestry of bile over low-tech, muscular backing by Andrew Fearn, the result is somewhere between The Fall, McClusky, Happy Mondays and John Cooper Clark. The pair have been making music for eight years now but really started to get attention with last year's terrific Austerity Dogs and look to go even wider with the just released Divide and Exit. On it Sleaford Mods are in full rebellion mode. Williamson hold equal contempt for the rich, conservatives, liberals, phonies in general, idiots, 'jolly f*#@ers,' etc all via a nonstop torrent of brilliantly, hilariously profane lyrics. At the end of October Ipecac Recordings will be introducing the coolest thing to come out of the UK in a long time. With the release of a compilation from Sleaford Mods titled CHUBBED UP+. Sleaford Mods are a stripped down, political, electronic punk-hop band from working class Nottingham.;Track List:1. Committee;2. Jobseeker;3. 14 Day Court;4. Black Monday;5. Jolly F*#@Er;6. Tweet Tweet Tweet;7. Bambi;8. Routine Dean;9. Scenery;10. Pubic Hair LTD;11. Bring Out the Cannons;12. Fear of Anarchy
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.