- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sleater-Kinney - All Hands on the Bad One
- Write a Review
- #K67679 000000000 K67679000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/21/2014;Notes:ALL HANDS ON THE BAD ONE is the fifth studio album by Sleater-Kinney, originally released on May 2, 2000 by Kill Rock S...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/21/2014;Notes:ALL HANDS ON THE BAD ONE is the fifth studio album by Sleater-Kinney, originally released on May 2, 2000 by Kill Rock Stars. The album was produced by John Goodman son and recorded from December 1999 to January 2000 at Jackpot! Studio in Portland, Oregon and John & Stu's Place in Seattle, Washington. ALL HANDS ON THE BAD ONE reached number 177 on the US Billboard Top 200 chart. ALL HANDS ON THE BAD ONE appeared on many year-end lists and received a nomination for Outstanding Music Album at the 12th Annual Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation Awards. This reissue is newly-remastered.;Track List:1. Ballad of a Ladyman;2. Ironclad;3. All Hands on the Bad One;4. Youth Decay;5. You're No Rock N' Roll Fun;6. #1 Must Have;7. Professional;8. Was It a Lie?;9. Male Model;10. Leave You Behind;11. Milkshake N' Honey;12. Pompeii;13. Swimmer;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.