- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sleater-Kinney - Call the Doctor
- Write a Review
- #K67673 000000000 K67673000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/21/2014;Notes:CALL THE DOCTOR is Sleater-Kinney's second studio album. It was produced by John Goodman son and released on March 25, ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/21/2014;Notes:CALL THE DOCTOR is Sleater-Kinney's second studio album. It was produced by John Goodman son and released on March 25, 1996 by Chainsaw Records. The album is often considered to be Sleater-Kinney's first proper album because Tucker and co-vocalist and guitarist Carrie Brownstein left their previous bands, Heavens to Betsy and Excuse 17, at the time of it's recording. The line-up featured Corin Tucker (vocals, guitar), Carrie Brownstein (guitar, vocals) and Lora Macfarlane (drums, vocals). This reissue is newly-remastered.;Track List:1. Call the Doctor;2. Hubcap;3. Little Mouth;4. Anonymous;5. Stay Where You Are;6. Good Things;7. I Wanna Be Your Joey Ramone;8. Taking Me Home;9. Taste Test;10. My Stuff;11. I'm Not Waiting;12. Heart Attack;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.