- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sleater-Kinney - Center Won't Hold
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L69385 000000000 L69385000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/16/2019;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket. 2019 release. The Center Won't Hold is Sleater-Kinney's midnight record on the do...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:08/16/2019;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket. 2019 release. The Center Won't Hold is Sleater-Kinney's midnight record on the doomsday clock. After twenty-five years of legendary collaboration, rock 'n' roll giants Brownstein, Corin Tucker, and Janet Weiss rise to meet the moment by digging deeper and sounding bigger than we've heard them yet. Here are intimate battle cries. Here are shattered songs for the shattered survivors. "The Center Won't Hold drops you into the world of catastrophe that touches on the election," says guitarist/vocalist Tucker of the title track. "We're not taking it easy on the audience. That song is meant to be really heavy and dark. And almost like a mission statement, at the end of that song, it's like we're finding our way out of that space by becoming a rock band.";Track List:1. The Center Won't Hold;2. Hurry On Home;3. Reach Out;4. Can I Go On;5. Restless;6. Ruins;7. LOVE;8. Bad Dance;9. The Future is Here;10. The Dog/ The Body;11. Broken;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.