- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sleater-Kinney - Dig Me Out
- Write a Review
- #K57793 000000000 K57793000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/21/2014;Notes:DIG ME OUT is the third studio album by Sleater-Kinney, originally released on April 8, 1997 by Kill Rock Stars. The al...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/21/2014;Notes:DIG ME OUT is the third studio album by Sleater-Kinney, originally released on April 8, 1997 by Kill Rock Stars. The album was produced by John Goodman son and recorded from December 1996 to January 1997 at John and Stu's Place in Seattle, Washington. DIG ME OUT marked the debut of Janet Weiss, who became the band's longest-serving and last drummer. This reissue is newly-remastered.;Track List:1. Dig Me Out;2. One More Hour;3. Turn It on;4. The Drama You've Been Craving;5. Heart Factory;6. Words and Guitar;7. It's Enough;8. Little Babies;9. Not What You Want;10. Buy Her Candy;11. Things You Say;12. Dance Song '97;13. Jenny;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.