- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sleeping with Sirens - Gossip
- Write a Review
- #K58185 000000000 K58185000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/22/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release. Produced by David Bendeth (Paramore, All Time Low), the album is brimming with catchy ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/22/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release. Produced by David Bendeth (Paramore, All Time Low), the album is brimming with catchy riffs, intricate beats, and singer Kellin Quinn's soul-striking vocals. The 11-track set takes Sleeping with Sirens to a new era in their career, while maintaining the unique spirit that has resonated with millions of listeners since their 2010 debut album. The first single, Legends - a triumphant call-to-arms - has been named the official song of Team USA for Olympic and Paralympic Winter Games PyeongChang 2018. On Gossip, Sleeping With Sirens have reached the artistic heights they began moving towards since their debut nearly 10 years ago. We finally captured the live experience with Bendeth, explains frontman Kellin Quinn. We have the production, but there's a rawness that comes through. Musically, I feel like it's the first Sirens record that sounds specifically like us. We took chances, experimented, and continued to do what we do best: create art. It's something new. It has an authentic sound that we've been working towards all this time.;Special Attributes:BLACK
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.