- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
sleepmakeswaves - Made Of Breath Only
- Write a Review
- #K68484 000000000 K68484000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/14/2017;Notes:Made of Breath Only is the third album from Australian post-rock trailblazers sleepmakeswaves. Following their ARIA-nom...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/14/2017;Notes:Made of Breath Only is the third album from Australian post-rock trailblazers sleepmakeswaves. Following their ARIA-nominated releases... and so we destroyed everything and Love Of Cartography (#31 ARIA debut) the band have created their most ambitious and challenging record to date. Made of Breath Only showcases their dynamic and energetic approach to modern post-rock, whilst retaining their signature melodic hooks. With a series of memorable and climactic sequences, the album presents the band's continued desire to map new creative directions within an instrumental rock framework. Drawing influences from struggling relationships, months spent away on the road and the growing angst amongst a world in turmoil, the record reflects darker themes, whilst balancing these against the incredible joy found through connecting with a growing global audience for their music. Recorded in Byron Bay at LaCueva Recording with producer Nick DiDia (Pearl Jam, Powderfinger, Rage Against The Machine), the album's 10 tracks range from the melody-laden earworm of 'Midnight Sun' to the pummeling progressive rock of 'Tundra' and 'The Edge of Everything.'
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.