- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sleuth - Out of the Blue Period
- Write a Review
- #K86527 000000000 K86527000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/09/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2015 debut album from the Canadian band. Years in the making, this is a rich and rewarding record th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/09/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2015 debut album from the Canadian band. Years in the making, this is a rich and rewarding record that's as multi-faceted as it is simple and pure. Not just your average pop record, this is a group of songs that make you think and feel - not unlike, say, the Smiths, the Siddeleys or the Go-Betweens at their very best. Intelligent and heartfelt lyrics set to music that ranges from sublimely jangly indiepop to 4AD-ish atmospheric beauty. Fourteen songs in total, each of them as strong as the last, so favorites are very hard to pick. RIYL: the Siddeleys, the Smiths, the Go-Betweens, intelligent janglepop.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.