- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Slightly Stoopid - Closer to the Sun
- Write a Review
- #K57763 000000000 K57763000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/03/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Led by co-founders and multi-instrumentalists Kyle McDonald and Miles Doughty, along with drummer Ry...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/03/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Led by co-founders and multi-instrumentalists Kyle McDonald and Miles Doughty, along with drummer Ryan "Rymo" Moran percussionist Oguer "OG" Ocon saxophonist Daniel "Dela" Delacruz keyboardist Paul Wolstencroft and trumpet/trombone player Andy Geib, feel-good Ocean Beach, CA-based group Slightly Stupid has become increasingly more well known for their fusion of folk, rock, reggae and blues with hip-hop, metal, punk, funk and D.I.Y. work ethic with each new genre-bending release. Slightly Stoopid's fourth album, 2005's Closer To The Sun, is getting a vinyl reissue in May 2016 courtesy of the band's own label Stoopid Records. The good natured album finds the group in their musical wheelhouse incorporating a vast array of influences with an overall folk-reggae-pop sensibility, singing songs about marijuana, and inviting friends like Barrington Levy, Mr. Mutton, and Billy & Prof Most to join the party. Featuring the standouts "Somebody," "Bandelero," "Closer to the Sun," and "Zeplike.";Track List:1. Intro;2. Babylon Is Fallin;3. Somebody;4. Fat Spliffs;5. Bandelero;6. See It No Other Way;7. Nothin Over Me;8. This Joint;9. Older;10. Ain't Got a Lot of Money;11. Till It Gets Wet;12. Don't Care;13. Basher;14. Righteous Man;15. Up on a Plane;16. Waiting;17. Closer to the Sun;18. Zeplike;19. Comb 4 My Dome;20. Open Road
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.