- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Slightly Stoopid - Meanwhile...Back In The Lab
- Write a Review
- #K67643 000000000 K67643000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/07/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. 2015 album by the California alt-rock/indie band. While it's a rare commodity for a band to ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/07/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. 2015 album by the California alt-rock/indie band. While it's a rare commodity for a band to tour as consistently as Slightly Stoopid, the group's diligent commitment to live music provides some insight into their loyal fan base and unique creative metamorphosis throughout their existence. As apparent by their 2015 studio album Meanwhile... Back at the Lab, the Ocean Beach, California-based group led by co-founders and multi-instrumentalists Kyle McDonald and Miles Doughty has also found the same passionate dedication to their studio craft, holing up between tours in their own San Diego recording studio and record label complex. The balance of a prolific touring regimen between albums has helped to refine the tasty fusion and massive groove that permeates Stoopid's trademark sound and eight studio album catalog, as well as their live shows.;Track List:1. Dabbington;2. This Version;3. The Prophet;4. Hold It Down;5. Fades Away;6. Fuck You;7. Time Won't Wait;8. Rolling Stone;9. Guns in Paradise;10. Come Around;11. Call Me Crazy;12. One Bright Day;13. Life Rolls on;14. What Your Friends Say
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.