- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Slim Twig - Hound at the Hem
- Write a Review
- #K85108 000000000 K85108000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/27/2014;Notes:Slim Twig is the name of a man, not of a band - though he has performed in many a group, some under his own moniker. Bo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/27/2014;Notes:Slim Twig is the name of a man, not of a band - though he has performed in many a group, some under his own moniker. Boasting a catalogue several under-the-radar releases deep, the Toronto native lays claim to a tremendously original work with his orchestrally-inflected, art rock album, a Hound at the Hem. Self-produced in the fall, 2010, Hound is a suite of narrative songs thematically inspired by Vladimir Nabokov's Lolita. DFA is privileged to re-issue this album in advance of the release of Twig's newest works.;Track List:1. Heavy Splendour;2. Clerical Collar;3. Widow Were You Younger;4. Shroud By the Sheetfull;5. All This Wanting;6. Hover on a Silver;7. Maintain the Charade;8. Blonde Ascending (Come Into the Clatter);Special Attributes:COLORED VINYL, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.