- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Slim Willet - Texas Oil Songs
- Write a Review
- #K75656 000000000 K75656000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/17/2017;Notes:Country singer and disc jockey Slim Willet's ode to tool-pushin', Texas Oil Patch Songs was issued in 1959 by the artis...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/17/2017;Notes:Country singer and disc jockey Slim Willet's ode to tool-pushin', Texas Oil Patch Songs was issued in 1959 by the artist on his own Winston label, and is now an impossibly-rare LP to dig up. This Modern Harmonic edition is faithful to the original, including all twelve tracks, liner notes, restored artwork, and primed & pumped onto vinyl! This magnificent lost treasure from the great Texas oil fields was once something of lore. Only rumored to exist. Slim Willet's mighty collection of blue collar, well-digging classics stood little chance to begin with as only a few hundred were pressed, and oil songs never really caught on in the way the similar trucking-songs would several years later. Had Slim put this out during the great Gas Station/Truck Stop 8-Track Market of the 70's this could have been a hit album, but with his passing in 1966, it was never to be.;Track List:1. Rig Moving Man;2. Toolpusher (On a Rotary Rig);3. Oil Patch Girls;4. El Paso Gas;5. Off Shore Drillin' Rig;6. Boom Town Man;7. Smell That Sweet Perfume;8. Johnny Don't Drill Any More;9. Drill Bit Honky Tonk;10. Morning Tower;11. Haywire Jones;12. Roughneck
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.