- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sloan - The Double Cross
- Write a Review
- #K79664 000000000 K79664000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/10/2011;Notes:Following their most critically-acclaimed albums to date, - SPIN called Never Hear the End of It, "the best British Inv...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/10/2011;Notes:Following their most critically-acclaimed albums to date, - SPIN called Never Hear the End of It, "the best British Invasion best-of you've never heard," and Pitchfork called Parallel Play "almost flawless" - Canadian pop iconoclasts Sloan are ready to celebrate. Their recent albums would be reason enough but 2011 marks the twentieth anniversary of the band, and how better to honor such an occasion than a brand new album prolific with power pop gems? Sloan delivers just that with their 10th album the Double Cross, a titular shout-out to the band's 20th (or XX) anniversary. The album kicks off as awesome as universal healthcare with "Follow the Leader" and the sure-fire sync license riffs of "Unkind." in addition to releasing one of their best albums to date, the band will be celebrating all year long with special shows, an exclusive one-of-a-kind album artwork series and much more. So raise your glasses to Jay, Patrick, Chris, Andrew and 20 years of Sloan. Here's to 20 more!;Track List:1. Follow the Leader;2. The Answer Was You;3. Unkind;4. Shadow of Love;5. She's Slowin' Down Again;6. Green Gardens Cold Montreal;7. It's Plain to See;8. Your Daddy Will Do;9. I've Gotta Know;10. Beverley Terrace;11. Traces;12. Laying So Low
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.