- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Slowly Rolling Camera - All Things
- Write a Review
- #K69252 000000000 K69252000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/25/2016;Notes:Slowly Rolling Camera - All Things - Slowly Rolling Camera was formed in Cardiff, Wales in 2013 and comprises a nucleus...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/25/2016;Notes:Slowly Rolling Camera - All Things - Slowly Rolling Camera was formed in Cardiff, Wales in 2013 and comprises a nucleus of vocalist and lyricist Dionne Bennett, co-composer and keyboardist Dave Stapleton plus Deri Roberts who in addition to producing the album is heard on electronics and assorted instruments and finally Elliot Bennett on drums and percussion. The group is variously augmented by horns, guitar, bass and strings where required. This is the second album by the band.;Track List:1. The Fix;2. Delusive;3. Oblivion;4. Room with a View;5. Scintillation;6. High Praise;7. Unsetting Sun;8. The Brink;9. All Things
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.