- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sly & the Family Stone - Dance to the Music
- Write a Review
- #K74843 000000000 K74843000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/30/2015;Notes:Limited 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing. Sly & the Family Stone came into their own with their second album, Dance t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/30/2015;Notes:Limited 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing. Sly & the Family Stone came into their own with their second album, Dance to the Music, released in 1968. It contains the Top 10 hit single of the same name. This seminal album helped lay the groundwork for the development of funk music. This is such exuberant music, bursting with joy and invention, it's easy to get sucked into the freewheeling spirit and cavalier virtuosity of the group. Prior to this record no one, not even the Family Stone, treated soul as a psychedelic sun splash, filled with bright melodies, kaleidoscopic arrangements, inextricably intertwined interplay, and deft, fast rhythms. 'Dance to the Music' peaked at #8 in The Billboard Hot 100, and reached 9th place in the R&B Singles of 1968. The song propelled Sly & The Family Stone into the stratosphere.;Track List:1. Dance to the Music;2. Higher;3. I Ain't Got Nobody (For Real);4. Dance to the Medley: Music Is Alive / Dance in / Music Lover;5. Ride the Rhythm;6. Color Me True;7. Are You Ready;8. Don't Burn Baby;9. I'll Never Fall in Love Again
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.