- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sly & the Family Stone - Live at the Fillmore
- Write a Review
- #K69307 000000000 K69307000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/23/2015;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing. Sly & The Family Stone-Live At The Fillmore East is a never before released live albu...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/23/2015;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing. Sly & The Family Stone-Live At The Fillmore East is a never before released live album set by Sly & The Family Stone which was recorded in 1968 at Bill Graham's legendary New York City venue The Fillmore East where the band performed for two nights. On October 4th and 5th, 1968, shortly after the release of the band's third album Life, Sly & The Family Stone took the stage at Bill Graham's legendary Fillmore East in New York City. Along with the success of Dance To The Music, which was released earlier that year and spun off the Top 10 hit of the same name, Sly & The Family Stone were making a name for themselves on the concert circuit, with their dynamic, high energy live performances. Epic Records recorded all four of these concerts (two shows per night) with plans to release a live album that would consist of selections from these performances but the release was shelved until now.;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.