- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Small World Experience - Shelf-life
- Write a Review
- #K78744 000000000 K78744000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/01/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. Originally seeing the light of day as a CD-only release in 1994, Shelf-Life was the debut lo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/01/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. Originally seeing the light of day as a CD-only release in 1994, Shelf-Life was the debut long-player from the excellent Small World Experience, a Brisbane outfit virtually unknown north of the equator. Of course, a bevy of fans prevailed and while the band released a small brace of releases throughout the '90s, Shelf-Life seemed the most unobtainable. Formed in 1987 by DIY enthusiasts Pat Ridgewell (songwriting/guitar/singing, plus often bass on recordings) and Ian Wadley (drums and sometimes bass, guitar), Small World Experience exudes wry, post-pop charms, very much in the spirit of once-upon-a-time Brisbane acts such as Go Betweens, Four Gods and even The Saints. Throw in an affinity for Jimmy Webb, the Monkees' Headquarters album and Ridgewell's own, languid slant on things, and buster, you got yourself one helluva record!;Track List:1. S.W.E;2. Get Lost;3. Patience;4. Shelf-Life;5. Vow of Silence;6. Dregsy;7. Overexposure
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.