- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Smallpools - Lovetap
- Write a Review
- #K62204 000000000 K62204000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/23/2015;Notes:Los Angeles' quartet Smallpools will release their debut album LOVETAP! On March 24th through RCA Records. "Karaoke", t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/23/2015;Notes:Los Angeles' quartet Smallpools will release their debut album LOVETAP! On March 24th through RCA Records. "Karaoke", the first single off the album is currently available at all digital retails and streaming providers. "Karaoke" was produced by Ricky Reed and John Ryan. Press is already praising "Karaoke" with Hilly Dilly saying "Karaoke" follows up some of the best new pop we've heard in a while, and the band has really hit the nail on the head when it comes to the song's actual sound. Baeble Music noted "The energetic new track is lighthearted, lots of fun, and makes you want to grab a mic and sing along". Earmilk said "Like a breath of fresh air, Smallpools build on their style with the momentum behind "Karaoke";Track List:1. American Love;2. Killer Whales;3. Dreaming;4. Karaoke;5. Street Fight;6. Mason Jar;7. Over Over;8. Lovetap!;9. What's That a Picture Of?;10. Dyin' to Live;11. Admission to Your Party;12. 9 to 5;13. No Story Time;14. (Submarine);Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.