- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Smith Street Band - More Scared Of You Than You Are Of Me
- Write a Review
- K63104 000000000 K63104000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/07/2017;Notes:Limited bone-colored vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket including digital download. 2017 album from Australian band T...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/07/2017;Notes:Limited bone-colored vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket including digital download. 2017 album from Australian band The Smith Street Band. Produced by Jeff Rosenstock, engineered by Jack Shirley and mixed by John Agnello (Sonic Youth, Dinosaur Jr., The Hold Steady). Follow-up to 2014's Rosenstock-produced Throw Me in the River. First single "Death to the Lads" launched with video featuring the mothers of each of the four members. The Smith Street Band are from Melbourne, Victoria, in which the Smith Street of their name can be found. The band have released two EPs, South East Facing Wall and Don't Fuck with Our Dreams-released in 2010 and 2013, respectively-and three studio albums, No One Gets Lost Anymore, Sunshine and Technology and Throw Me in the River-released in 2011, 2012 and 2014, respectively.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.