- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Smoking In Heaven
- Write a Review
- #K78235 000000000 K78235000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/08/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Reissue of the 2011 sophomore album from the British trio. Each rotating on different instruments wi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/08/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Reissue of the 2011 sophomore album from the British trio. Each rotating on different instruments with a set that includes R&B, jazz, soul, blues, ska, country, rock 'n' roll and more, Kitty, Daisy & Lewis mix up genres to perfection! Described as "a gift to those of us who still believe in magic" (The Observer), the London-based siblings are awesomely talented songwriters and multi-instrumentalist musicians. They have sold over a quarter of a million albums worldwide, sold out headline tours, played Bestival five times and Glastonbury thrice, they've opened shows for some big names -hello Mark Ronson and Coldplay.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.