- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sneaky Feelings - Send You
- Write a Review
- #K92457 000000000 K92457000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/31/2015;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. Digitally remastered and expanded edition of the 1983 debut from the New Zealand indie legend...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/31/2015;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. Digitally remastered and expanded edition of the 1983 debut from the New Zealand indie legends. Originally released on the Flying Nun label, this edition includes bonus tracks taken from the Be My Friend 7', 1985's Husband House EP and cuts from 1990. The early Flying Nun bands could be divided into two kinds: those like The Clean, who accepted their limitations and made the most of them, and others, like Sneaky Feelings whose ambitions out-stripped their limited recording budgets. Consequently their later records sometimes sounded a few thousand dollars short of the masterpieces they might have been. As for Send You, it will jangle forever as one of New Zealand's essential albums.;Special Attributes:REMASTERED, REISSUE
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.