- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Social Distortion - Hard Times and Nursery Rhymes
- Write a Review
- #K59893 000000000 K59893000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/18/2011;Notes:Hard Times and Nursery Rhymes builds on singer Mike Ness twin footings, one in the haunted American landscapes of Hank ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/18/2011;Notes:Hard Times and Nursery Rhymes builds on singer Mike Ness twin footings, one in the haunted American landscapes of Hank Williams and the other in the raw swagger of Exile era Rolling Stones. While these twin pillars have always been behind Social Distortion's anthemic songs, on Hard Times and Nursery Rhymes they come roaring to the fore, in one of the hardest rocking, most soulful albums of Ness's career. From opener California (Hustle and Flow), in a song with enough attitude to redline a '40 Merc, to the dark rockin' cover of Hank William's Alone and Forsaken longtime fans will find the trademark punk roar they love. New fans, too, will be drawn to Ness' maturing songwriting and vocals. Ness produced Hard Times and Nursery Rhymes (his first time at the production helm) with an eye to his rock and roll legacy, and it's not hard to imagine fans of Springsteen or Petty rocking out to these timeless songs.;Track List:1. Road Zombie;2. California (Hustle and Flow;3. Gimme the Sweet and Lowdown;4. Diamond in the Rough;5. Machine Gun Blues;6. Bakersfield;7. Far Side of Nowhere;8. Alone and Forsaken;9. Writing on the Wall;10. Can't Take It with You;11. Still Alive
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.