- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Social Distortion - Somewhere Between Heaven & Hell
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L62592 000000000 L62592000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/25/2019;Notes:Limited 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing with printed inner sleeve. Somewhere Between Heaven and Hell is the fourth s...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:01/25/2019;Notes:Limited 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing with printed inner sleeve. Somewhere Between Heaven and Hell is the fourth studio album by the American band Social Distortion. It continues the melding of country and rockabilly influences with punk that began two albums before with the album Prison Bound. Clear influences include Hank Williams and Johnny Cash. The album also marks the first time that a Social Distortion line-up had not changed in three consecutive studio recordings. The American punk rock band Social Distortion formed in 1978 in Fullerton, California. Frontman of the band is vocalist, guitar player and main songwriter Mike Ness. Since it's inception the band lineup has been a virtual revolving door of talent, with many members coming and going with the only constant member being Ness.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.