- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sodom - Decision Day
- Write a Review
- #K62616 000000000 K62616000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/26/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. There have been countless important decision days in the life of Tom Angelripper. On most of them, h...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/26/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. There have been countless important decision days in the life of Tom Angelripper. On most of them, he has steered the path of his musical career in the optimum direction. As the singer and bassist of his band Sodom, Angelripper has been instrumental in keeping the ´German Thrash Metal' quality seal on the international map since 1982, proving with his uncompromising songs and ambitioned lyrics that he likes to think outside the box of his musical genre. At the same time, Sodom have always felt committed to their own history and, along with the courageous exploration of new territories, have never lost sight of their band's typical sound. So it comes as no surprise that their latest album Decision Day is a successful mélange of a fresh, contemporary thrash metal attitude and the group's traditional fortes. "The vocals on Decision Day occasionally remind me of our Persecution Mania phase," says Tom Angelripper, "but the songs go much deeper, musically as well as in terms of their lyrics.";Track List:1. In Retribution 06:14;2. Rolling Thunder 04:22;3. Decision Day 04:03;4. Caligula 04:01;5. Who Is God? 04:35;6. Strange Lost World 04:59;7. Vaginal Born Evil 05:15;8. Belligerence 04:00;9. Blood Lions 03:17;10. Sacred Warpath 05:34;11. Refused to Die 04:27;12. Predatory Instinct 04:44 (Bonus Track)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.