- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Soia - H.i.o.p.
- #K78374 000000000 K78374000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/10/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release. H.I.O.P. is Soia's second album after the highly successful 2013 release Mood Swings. ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/10/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release. H.I.O.P. is Soia's second album after the highly successful 2013 release Mood Swings. Made in Taiwan and brought to Vienna, Austria (her parents' origin) the culture clash incepted an affinity for a wide range of music. Growing up listening to classical music and African jazz, Billie Holiday's sadness and beloved fusion jazz gave birth to her musical approach, while abstract hip hop damaged the rest. Her sound varies from jazzy improvisation to Nu Soul, creating her own unique style through her code-lacking manners. She has spent a lot of time traveling Asia, the States and Southern Africa. While working on her Master thesis in Biotechnology she met the producer Mez. This project will reflect on Soia's own mood swings, from melancholic soul, stream of consciousness turned song, to feel good tunes - always going beyond the surface.;Track List:1. Hidden in Obvious Places;2. A Porcupine's Agenda (FT. Raashan Ahmad);3. Habibi;4. 1000 Layers;5. Roaming Deer;6. Ignite Despite;7. Tropical Jinx;8. See Me Hollow;9. Intangible / Tiger;10. Hello Again (Bonus)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.