- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Soko - I Thought I Was An Alien
- Write a Review
- #K73028 000000000 K73028000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/10/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2012 album from French singer, songwriter and actress Stephanie Sokolinski AKA Soko. While she has r...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/10/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2012 album from French singer, songwriter and actress Stephanie Sokolinski AKA Soko. While she has released and recorded music over the past four years (even scrapping a double album in 2009), this is her long-awaited official debut album. Features the single 'No More home, No More Love'.;Track List:1. Just Want to Make It New with You;2. I Thought I Was An Alien;3. People Always Look Better in the Sun (Part 1);4. We Might Be Dead By Tomorrow;5. No More Home No More Love;6. For Marlon;7. First Love Never Die;8. Treat Your Woman Right;9. How Are You?;10. Don't You Touch Me;11. Destruction of the Disgusting Ugly Hate;12. Happy Hippie Birthday;13. I've Been Alone Too Long;14. Why Don't You Eat Me Now You Can;15. You Have a Power on Me;Special Attributes:WITH CD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.