- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Soko - My Dreams Dictate My Reality
- Write a Review
- K58893 000000000 K58893000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/24/2015;Notes:Silver foil gatefold LP version with white inner sleeve includes CD. Once a soft-spoken singer/songwriter, Soko's musi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/24/2015;Notes:Silver foil gatefold LP version with white inner sleeve includes CD. Once a soft-spoken singer/songwriter, Soko's music quickly caught up with her untamable persona. In 2012, Soko released her debut album I Thought I Was an Alien (BEC 5161135). The album featured the track We Might Be Dead By Tomorrow, soundtrack to the video First Kiss, which has clocked about 100 million views. The track skyrocketed to the Top 10 of the Billboard Charts and did about 11.5 million streams (No. 1 Debut On Streaming Songs). Soko has now revamped her once innocent yet morbid folk into an insolent follow-up record, My Dreams Dictate My Reality. Produced by the legendary Ross Robinson (who has also produced her favorite band, The Cure), the album features the hypnotic duet Lovetrap with friend and lo-fi wizard Ariel Pink, who also appears on Monster Love. '80s new-wave influences meet post-punk, with great hooks and melodies and the potential for some major hits, including Who Wears the Pants.;Track List:1. 01./A1. I Come in Peace;2. 02./A2. Ocean of Tears;3. 03./A3. Who Wears the Pants;4. 04./A4. My Precious;5. 05./A5. Bad Poetry;6. 06./A6. Temporary Mood Swings;7. 07./B1. My Dreams Dictate My Reality;8. 08./B2. Monster Love (Feat. Ariel Pink);9. 09./B3. Peter Pan Syndrome;10. 10./B4. Lovetrap (Feat. Ariel Pink);11. 11./B5. Visions;12. 12./B6. Keaton's Song;Special Attributes:WITH CD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.