- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Solid Gold - Eat Your Young
- Write a Review
- #K84322 000000000 K84322000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/20/2012;Notes:Solid Gold's second album: Eat Your Young, is a slow-burning set of skittish synthesizers, glassy beats, ripple effect ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/20/2012;Notes:Solid Gold's second album: Eat Your Young, is a slow-burning set of skittish synthesizers, glassy beats, ripple effect riffs, and melancholic melodies that leave you wondering what left a trail of scar tissue deep within the group's core trio (frontman Zack Coulter and multi-instrumentalists Matthew Locher and Adam Hurlburt). Eat Your Young creeps across your speakers like a quiet storm, ebbing and flowing at every turn, from the exorcised demons of "The Pendulum" to the bookending outbursts of "Shock Notice" and "In the Hollows." All of which sounds incredibly confident despite the record's shades of darkness. That's because Solid Gold spent years developing their musical and lyrical concepts, beginning with their smoky club formation at the University of Wisconsin and becoming much more of a serious pursuit once the group moved to Minneapolis and tracked their 2008 debut, Bodies of Water. This LP version contains a digital download card.;Track List:1. Shock Notice;2. Six Days;3. The Pendulum;4. Nice Flight;5. All the Way Until It Stops;6. Sold God;7. Eat Your Young;8. Laugh It Up;9. Elephants;10. In the Hollows
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.