- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin - Fly By Wire
- #K78309 000000000 K78309000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/17/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing including digital download. Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin returned to the attic where they ma...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/17/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing including digital download. Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin returned to the attic where they made their debut full-length Broom. Phil Dickey, Will Knauer, and Jonathan James spent up to 12 hours a day working on the songs that would become Fly By Wire. With James assuming the role of engineer, Dickey and Knauer wrote lyrics and guitar parts on a third floor windowsill and recorded vocals in the staircase. This laid-back approach to recording is clearly evident in the album's warm, welcoming sound.;Track List:1. Harrison Ford;2. Young Presidents;3. Cover All Sides;4. Lucky Young;5. Ms. Dot;6. Loretta;7. Unearth;8. Bright Leaves;9. Nightwater Girlfriend;10. Fly By Wire
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.