- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin - High Country
- Write a Review
- #K76180 000000000 K76180000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/02/2015;Notes:A raw pop record infused with undeniable hooks, distortion pedals, passion, grit, and maybe a little insanity, The High...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/02/2015;Notes:A raw pop record infused with undeniable hooks, distortion pedals, passion, grit, and maybe a little insanity, The High Country is the first SSLYBY album to truly capture the power and energy the group exudes when performing live. SSLYBY recorded The High Country as a power trio consisting of Dickey, guitarist/vocalist Will Knauer, and bassist Tom Hembree, a founding member of the group who left after Broom, but returned to (as Dickey describes it) "stir things up in the best way possible and demand we play louder and faster." After a month spent demoing and practicing, the three musicians convened at Seattle's legendary Hall of Justice to record with engineer Beau Sorenson (Superchunk, Garbage). In many ways, The High Country is the record Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin has been building up to it's entire career.;Track List:1. Line on You 2:19;2. Step Brother City 2:45;3. Goal Mind 2:22;4. Full Possession of All Her Powers 2:46;5. Madeline 2:07;6. What I Won 3:00;7. Trevor Forever 2:01;8. Foreign Future 2:44;9. Song Will 1:32;10. Magnet's New Summer 'Do 2:04;11. Total Meltdown 2:19;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.