- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Son House - Father of the Delta Blues: Complete 1965 Session
- Write a Review
- #K76255 000000000 K76255000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/14/2008;Notes:(2-LP set) Son House is joined by Al Wilson of Canned Heat who supplies some extra guitar and harmonica on a few tracks...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/14/2008;Notes:(2-LP set) Son House is joined by Al Wilson of Canned Heat who supplies some extra guitar and harmonica on a few tracks on this 1965 recording. This is Mississippi Delta Blues like it was in the 1930s, intense and raw. Tracks are: Death Letter Blues, Pearline, Louise McGhee, John the Revelator, Empire State Express, Preachin' Blues, Grinnin' in Your Face, Sundown, Levee Camp Moan, Death Letter Blues (alternate take), Levee Camp Moan (alternate take), Grinnin' in Your Face (alternate take), John the Revelator (alternate take), Preachin' Blues (alternate take), President Kennedy Side, a Down the Staff, Motherless Children, Yonder Comes My Mother, Shake It and Break It, Pony Blues, Downhearted Blues. 180 gram vinyl.;Track List:1. Death Letter;2. Pearline;3. Louise McGhee;4. John the Revelator;5. Empire State Express;6. Preachin' Blues;7. Grinning in Your Face;8. Sundown;9. Levee Camp Moan;10. Death Letter [Alternate Take];11. Levee Camp Moan [Alternate Take];12. Grinning in Your Face [Alternate Take];13. John the Revelator [Alternate Take];14. Preachin' Blues [Alternate Take];15. President Kennedy;16. Down the Staff;17. Motherless Children;18. Yonder Comes My Mother;19. Shake It and Break It;20. Pony Blues;21. Downhearted Blues;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.