- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Son Little - Son Little
- Write a Review
- #K72969 000000000 K72969000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/18/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing includes digital download. Son Little's album is, in it's purest form, American music. The artist for...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/18/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing includes digital download. Son Little's album is, in it's purest form, American music. The artist formerly known as Aaron Livingston knows his nation and it's sounds well. He was born to a preacher and a teacher in Los Angeles, where he learned how to listen and how to play before moving east to New York and New Jersey. He dropped in and out of schools and scenes in Manhattan then Philadelphia, and there he collaborated with acts like The Roots and RJD2. He first planted his flag as Son Little with 2014's highly praised EP, Things I Forgot, a small collection of big songs that showcased his ability to hop across genres as well as he does state lines. The songs on Son Little follow suit, they teem with small moments creating a bigger picture, a pointillist art piece made from junkyards and viewed from space. Pulling inspiration from the color wheel diaspora of American music, Son Little draws from a deep well, using different buckets to visit and revisit, finding flourishes to add to the core of his songs. There, at the end of "Doctor's In," is a roving banjo there, at the start of "Go Blue Blood Red," is a keyboard riff culled from a kid's Blue Man Group keyboard there, in "Carbon," is an electric Howlin' Wolf stomp and start. For Son Little, studio time is a joy, where every good idea leads to four more.;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.