- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Son Volt - Honky Tonk
- Write a Review
- #K67097 000000000 K67097000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/09/2013;Notes:From his earliest recordings in the 1990 's as a founding member of Uncle Tupelo, Jay Farrar has been a keen observer o...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/09/2013;Notes:From his earliest recordings in the 1990 's as a founding member of Uncle Tupelo, Jay Farrar has been a keen observer of the American landscape: it's beauties and it's tragedies, salvations and poisons. His two-decades of touring and travel as the leader of Son Volt as well as a solo artist have deepened and sharpened his gift for capturing the sights and sounds of his American journey a gift which is in evidence once again on Son Volt's sixth studio album: 'Honky Tonk.' Excavating, distilling and reimagining the classic Honky Tonk sound of Bakersfield (along with the influence of Tennessee and Texas), the music on this album is about heartache, but there's also optimism and perseverance. Pedal steel guitar and twin fiddles anchor a timeless music, in which the clear hard truths of the lyrics mine the emotional complexities of life and love, making 'Honky Tonk' a landmark on a continuing journey.;Track List:1. Hearts and Minds;2. Brick Walls;3. Wild Side;4. Down the Highway;5. Bakersfield;6. Livin' on;7. Tears of Change;8. Angel of the Blues;9. Seawall;10. Barricades;11. Shine on
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.