- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Songs: Ohia - Didn't It Rain
- Write a Review
- #K67356 000000000 K67356000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/02/2014;Notes:Didn't It Rain is Jason Molina's first perfect record. Recorded live in a single room, with no overdubs and musicians c...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/02/2014;Notes:Didn't It Rain is Jason Molina's first perfect record. Recorded live in a single room, with no overdubs and musicians creating their parts on the fly, the overall approach to the recording was nothing new for Molina. But something in the air and execution of Didn't It Rain clearly sets it apart from his existing body of work. His albums had always been full of space, but never had Molina sculpted the space as masterfully as he does on Didn't It Rain.;Track List:1. Didn't It Rain;2. Steve Albini's Blues;3. Ring the Bell;4. Cross the Road Molina;5. Blue Factory Flame;6. Two Blue Lights;7. Blue Chicago Moon;8. Ring the Bell - Working Title: Depression No. 42;9. Cross the Road Molina Working Title: Chicago City Moon;10. Blue Factory Flame;11. Two Blue Lights;12. Blue Chicago Moon;13. The Gray Tour - Working Title: Waiting It's Whole Life;14. Spectral Alphabet;Special Attributes:DELUXE EDITION, REISSUE
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.