- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Songs: Ohia - Magnolia Electric Company Co
- Write a Review
- #K62566 000000000 K62566000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/12/2013;Notes:Digitally remastered and expanded double vinyl LP edition of this 2003 album from singer/songwriter Jason Molina AKA So...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/12/2013;Notes:Digitally remastered and expanded double vinyl LP edition of this 2003 album from singer/songwriter Jason Molina AKA Songs: Ohia. The hallmark of Magnolia Electric Co., is both a confluence of all he would create and a line in the sand to mark a shift in his songwriting approach. It was the last statement under his iconic Songs: Ohia moniker, and the moment before he began making new legends as Magnolia Electric Co. For the next 10 years. Now with Molina gone, his work gathers more weight and meaning. This expanded 10-year anniversary edition of Magnolia Electric Co. Features one never-before-released track plus many rarities.;Track List:1. Farewell Transmission;2. I Ve Been Riding with the Ghost;3. Just Be Simple;4. Almost Was Good Enough;5. The Old Black Hen;6. Peoria Lunch Box Blues;7. John Henry Split My Heart;8. Hold on Magnolia;9. The Big Game Is Every Night;10. Whip Poor Will;11. Farewell Transmission [Demo] [Demo Version];12. I Ve Been Riding with the Ghost [Demo] [Demo Version];13. Just Be Simple [Demo] [Demo Version];14. The Old Black Hen [Demo] [Demo Version];15. Peoria Lunch Box Blues [Demo] [Demo Version];16. John Henry Split My Heart [Demo] [Demo Version];17. Hold on Magnolia [Demo] [Demo Version];18. The Big Game Is Every Night [Demo] [Demo Version];19. Whip Poor Will [Demo] [Demo Version];Special Attributes:DELUXE EDITION, REISSUE
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.