- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sonic Youth - Dirty
- Write a Review
- #K55544 000000000 K55544000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/26/2016;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing. When Dirty was released in 1992, it was seen by many as the band's big move toward th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/26/2016;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing. When Dirty was released in 1992, it was seen by many as the band's big move toward the grunge market. Heard today, Dirty doesn't sound like a masterpiece (like Daydream Nation) or a gesture toward the mainstream audience (like Goo) - it just sounds like a damn good rock album, and on those terms it ranks with Sonic Youth's best work. The band recorded and produced the album with Butch Vig in early 1992 at The Magic Shop studios. The album spawned four singles. The first single was "100%". The next was "Youth Against Fascism". The last two were "Sugar Kane" and "Drunken Butterfly", released in 1993. The album sold exceptionally well, reaching #6 in the UK Albums Chart (their highest charting album in the UK) and #83 in the US.;Track List:1. 100%;2. Swimsuit Issue;3. Theresa's Sound-World;4. Drunken Butterfly;5. Shoot;6. Wish Fulfillment;7. Sugar Kane;8. Orange Rolls Angel's Spit;9. Youth Against Fascism;10. Nic Fit;11. On the Strip;12. Chapel Hill;13. Stalker;14. JC;15. Purr;16. Creme Brulee
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.