- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sonic Youth - Rather Ripped
- Write a Review
- #K55549 000000000 K55549000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/15/2016;Notes:Rather Ripped is the 14th studio album by the American experimental rock band Sonic Youth, released on June 13, 2006 by...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/15/2016;Notes:Rather Ripped is the 14th studio album by the American experimental rock band Sonic Youth, released on June 13, 2006 by Geffen Records. It is the band's first album after the departure of multi-instrumentalist Jim O'Rourke, who joined the group as a fifth member in 1999. Unlike it's immediate predecessors, the album was produced by John Agnello and recorded at Sear Sound in New York City, the same studio where the band's 1994 album Experimental Jet Set, Trash and No Star was recorded. It also completed Sonic Youth's contract with Geffen, which released the band's previous eight records. - Rather Ripped is generally considered one of the band's most accessible albums, featuring an abundance of concise and catchy songs that deal with melancholic topics about adultery, sexual frustration and infidelity. Upon release, the album peaked at No. 71 on the US Billboard 200 chart and No. 64 on the UK Albums Chart.;Track List:1. Reena;2. Incinerate;3. Do You Believe in Rapture?;4. Sleepin' Around;5. What a Waste;6. Jams Runs Free;7. Rats;8. Turquoise Boy;9. Lights Out;10. The Neutral;11. Pink Steam;12. or
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.