- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sonny Boy Williamson - Down And Out Blues
- Write a Review
- #K76510 000000000 K76510000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/07/2017;Notes:Rumble Records present Sonny Boy Williamson's debut album Down And Out Blues, originally released in 1959. Down And Out...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/07/2017;Notes:Rumble Records present Sonny Boy Williamson's debut album Down And Out Blues, originally released in 1959. Down And Out Blues combined many of his early singles into one complete package. Though he may not be as much of a household name as Muddy Waters, Bo Diddley, or John Lee Hooker, Williamson is every bit an equal to his Chicago contemporaries. Featuring backing, in fact, from Waters, Otis Spann, and Willie Dixon, this is a truly essential piece of Chicago blues reissued here on Rumble Records.;Track List:1. Don't Start Me to Talkin';2. I Don't Know;3. All My Love in Vain;4. The Key (To Your Door);5. Keep It to Yourself;6. Dissatisfied;7. Fattening Frogs for Snakes;8. Wake Up Baby;9. Your Funeral and My Trial;10. 99;11. Cross My Heart;12. Let Me Explain
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.