- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sonny Rollins - Newk's Time
- Write a Review
- #K59022 000000000 K59022000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/24/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP repressing of this 1958 album by the Jazz great, part of the Blue Note 75 anniversary vinyl reissue ca...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/24/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP repressing of this 1958 album by the Jazz great, part of the Blue Note 75 anniversary vinyl reissue campaign. Includes special Blue Note 75 vinyl sleeve that features album cover art for 75 Blue Note titles.;Track List:1. Tune Up (Davis) - 5:44;2. Asiatic Raes - 5:57;3. Wonderful! Wonderful! (Edwards-Raleigh) - 5:59;4. The Surrey with the Fringe on Top (Rodgers-Hammerstein) - 6:32;5. Blues for Philly Joe - 6:44;6. Namely You (De Paul-Mercer) - 3:18
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.