- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sonny Rollins - Sonny Rollins and Contemporary Leaders
- Write a Review
- #K75970 000000000 K75970000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/16/1995;Notes:This was Sonny's second Contemporary album and his second West Coast session, a year and a half after the historic Way ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/16/1995;Notes:This was Sonny's second Contemporary album and his second West Coast session, a year and a half after the historic Way Out West. Jazz labels acquire "personalities" not only from the musical tastes of the owner/recording director but also from the roster of musicians signed to the company. The "Contemporary Sound"-every bit as distinctive as the competing "Blue Note Sound," "Prestige Sound," and "Pacific Jazz Sound"-was largely a product of the work by Hampton Hawes, Barney Kessel, and Shelly Manne, all of whom had won Down Beat awards for their respective instruments and recorded as "The Poll Winners." with Hampton Hawes, Barney Kessel, Leroy Vinnegar, Shelly Manne, Victor FeldmanSonny Morgan, and others. Tracks: I've Told Ev'ry Little Star, Rock-a-bye Your Baby with a Dixie Melody, How High the Moon, You, I've Found a New Baby, Alone Together, in the Chapel in the Moonlight, the Song Is You.;Track List:1. I've Told Ev'ry Little Star;2. Rock-A-Bye Your Baby with a Dixie Melody;3. How High the Moon;4. You;5. I've Found a New Baby;6. I've Found a New Baby [Alternate Take];7. Alone Together;8. In the Chapel in the Moonlight;9. Song Is You;10. Song Is You [Alternate Take] - Sonny Rollins Sonny Rollins Sonny Rollins Sonny Rollins;11. Song Is You [Alternate Take]
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.