- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sonny Rollins - What's New?
- Write a Review
- #K61947 000000000 K61947000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/20/2015;Notes:180 gram audiophile vinyl LP pressing. One of the most underrated albums in Sonny Rollins' extensive catalog, What's Ne...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/20/2015;Notes:180 gram audiophile vinyl LP pressing. One of the most underrated albums in Sonny Rollins' extensive catalog, What's New? is his second recording for the RCA Victor label, featuring performances with Jim Hall, Bob Cranshaw, Ben Riley, Dennis Charles, Frank Charles, Willie Rodriguez and Candido. Many of these songs find Rollins utilizing the Latin rhythms of Candido and, on the calypso "Brownskin Girl," a vocal chorus interacts with the group. Mastered from original analog tapes by Grammy Award winner Bernie Grundman and pressed on 180gram audiophile-grade vinyl at Pallas in Germany, this reissue shines a new light on Rollins' 1962 masterpiece.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.