- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sonthaya Kalasin - Lam Phloen Grade A Guy
- Write a Review
- #K89751 000000000 K89751000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/28/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing of this 2016 collection. Sonthaya Kalasin was the male lead singer in the molam section of legendary ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/28/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing of this 2016 collection. Sonthaya Kalasin was the male lead singer in the molam section of legendary producer/impresario Surin Paksiri's beloved musical troupe Tidso Lam Phloen. These recordings, the very best of Kalasin's work with Paksiri, cover the period from the mid-70s to the early 80s and showcase Kalasin's mastery of the traditional male molam lower vocal range. Also highlighted here are Paksiri's production skills and his penchant for pushing the boundaries of standard molam arrangements and instrumentation, always trying to fuse new ideas with tradition. An uncredited Phairin Phonphibun makes an appearance on a few tracks here, giving lucky listeners a glimpse of the singers' Tidso Lam Phloen dynamism: Paksiri's genius, a long-standing backing band, and simpatico vocal styles honed in the crucible of performance.;Track List:1. We Are Harmony;2. Lam Phu Tai of Sorrow;3. Lam Phloen Girl with Pigtails;4. Lam Phloen Hard;5. Factory Girl;6. Lam Phloen Grade ʻaʼ Guy;7. Lam Phloen Dao Dao;8. Lam Phloen Paean to Bangkok;9. Lam Tanwai Promise of Love;10. Lam Phloen Khanmak;11. Lam Doen I Am Here
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.