- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sonzeiro - Tam Tam Tam Reimagined
- Write a Review
- #K73184 000000000 K73184000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/16/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing of this 2016 release. Tam Tam Tam Reimagined is the second album to come from Gilles Peterson's Sonze...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/16/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing of this 2016 release. Tam Tam Tam Reimagined is the second album to come from Gilles Peterson's Sonzeira project. Overseen by the legendary DJ and record collector, this second album picks up where the first one left off. Where Brazil Bam Bam Bam brought together the allstars of Brazilian music, this album focuses on a key moment in the country's history a record made at a crucial moment serves as the jumping off point for an open-ended project of musical reimagining. One of the world’s most respected DJs and Brazilian music aficionados, Gilles turned producer for this ambitious venture, setting up camp in Rio de Janeiro with young UK production associates Sam Shepherd (Floating Points) Dilip Harris and Rob Gallagher from 2 Banks of 4 and Kassin from Rio collective Orquestra Imperial. Together they set about recording all-new material with a stellar line-up of Brazilian talent, under the name Sonzeira.;Track List:1. O Que Você Sabe;2. Maos a Obra (Feat. Moses Boyd);3. Aves de Leme (Feat. Daniel Casimir);4. O Baixo Do Kassim (Feat. Kassin);5. NÓS Precisamos de Você (Feat. Moses Boyd);6. Nao Ha Sol;7. Encurralado;8. Nana Nada (Feat. Moses Boyd);9. Do Rio Para O Chi;10. Samba de Pirmide;11. Samba de Retorno
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.