- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sophie Ellis-Bextor - Familia
- Write a Review
- #K69893 000000000 K69893000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/09/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release from the British singer/songwriter. Familia follows her #4 charting and silver ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/09/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release from the British singer/songwriter. Familia follows her #4 charting and silver certified album Wanderlust, which marked a critically acclaimed change in musical direction for Sophie. Released in January 2014, Wanderlust went on to spend six months in the UK chart and gave Sophie her first top 10 record since 2007's Trip The Light Fantastic. Wanderlust has gone on the sell in excess of 100,000 copies. Familia's lead track, 'Come With Us', brings with it a touch of Sophie's original disco sound. Upbeat from start to finish, it is an instant disco-pop track that is as modern as it is retro with a completely addictive chorus. Sophie says it is "what happens when Ed Harcourt and I write rour on the floor. It is a live disco song about the lure of a cult." Familia features 11-tracks, which continue to showcase Sophie's newfound lyrical and musical maturity, from the beautiful and emotive 'Unrequited' to the synth-laded ballad 'Death Of Love' and the alt-pop buoyant opener 'Wild Forever'.;Track List:1. Wild Forever;2. Death of Love;3. Crystallise;4. Hush Little Voices;5. Here Comes the Rapture;6. Come with Us;7. Cassandra;8. My Puppet Heart;9. Unrequited;10. The Saddest Happiness;11. Don't Shy Away
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.