- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Soundgarden - Ultramega Ok
- Write a Review
- #K57798 000000000 K57798000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/10/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing housed in a foiled stamped gatefold sleeve. This remixed and expanded reissue of Soundgarden's...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/10/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing housed in a foiled stamped gatefold sleeve. This remixed and expanded reissue of Soundgarden's Ultramega OK is a long-planned "correction" of the legendary band's Grammy®-nominated debut full-length. The album was originally recorded and released in 1988 on SST Records. While the band enjoyed working with the original producer, Drew Canulette, they soon realized they weren't quite happy with the final mix. Thus, shortly after the album's release, the band decided to remix the album for subsequent pressings. However, success intervened: the band rapidly scored a deal with A&M and began work on their major-label debut, Louder Than Love, and the Ultramega OK remix project fell by the wayside as Soundgarden climbed their way to (ultra)mega-stardom.;Track List:1. Flower;2. All Your Lies;3. 665;4. Beyond the Wheel;5. 667;6. Mood for Trouble;7. Circle of Power;8. He Didn't;9. Smokestack Lightning;10. Nazi Driver;11. Head Injury;12. Incessant Mace;13. One Minute of Silence;14. Head Injury (Early Version);15. Beyond the Wheel (Early Version);16. Incessant Mace (Short) [Early Version];17. He Didn't (Early Version);18. All Your Lies (Early Version);19. Incessant Mace (Long) [Early Version];Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.